There are so many different kinds of difficult people in the world! How do you deal with them all? Is there a way? More to the point- is there a biblical way?
- The Sherman Tank- They like to run right over you.
- The Star Performer– They believe they are entitled to preferential treatment.
- The Megaphone– They just talk your ear off.
- The Volcano– They have a temper like Mt. St. Helens.
- The Cry Baby– You know them because they are chronic complainers.
- The Nit Picker– These people are unpleasable perfectionists.
- The Backbiter– They are masters of calculated rumor.
The prevailing truth of the Bible is that God has a purpose and a plan for all people…
including the most difficult among us!
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
Give it some thought the next time you hear the Ford GAA V8 gasoline engine of a Sherman Tank coming.